All 5 art Reviews

Bananasaur Bananasaur

Nice and Historically accurate

Those suggesting your depiction of a dinosaur is inaccurate are in not versed in dinosaur evolutionary history. Many dinosaurs had fur and the theropods (raptors like what I think you depicted here) that evolved into birds had relatively thick feathering. T-Rex had feathers as did many other dinosaurs that looked like him.

bloominglove responds:

Why thank you! :) I feel less silly about my furry Raptor. Thanks! :D

Run To The Hills Run To The Hills

Nice, feels a little flat

I think it is a nice job, but the piece lacks depth. I see you added shadows for the guy and the tree, but the background is un-shadowed. I think if you added shadows along the right side mountains and on any bump in the ground/other things that need shadows it would be great. (P.S. when the revolver was invented that pretty much ended the times of indians being able to come at the westerners without being shot to shreds.)

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

Great point I'll try and stick in a few more shadows. I just make this stuff up on the fly so if there's a historical error, well, oops. :)

So Fucking Stealthy So Fucking Stealthy

What the poop?

If you want to promote yourself, you should put that url with your profile. You know how other people have the "site" link. I tried to find yours because I was too lazy to copy and paste the http://braaaaains.deviant art.com/. Funny picture, great background texture.

scribbleface scribbleface

Very Strong

I get a very exhausted and ominous feeling from this piece. It is very compelling. After looking at all of your art, I noticed a strong trend, you always make serious pieces with your males and are almost cheesy with your non-anime females. Try using a more serious tone in one of you female compositions and I believe people will get a lot more out of it as opposed to the cliche fem pieces.

Laser Beam Panda Laser Beam Panda

Super Bear Dancing Game? sbdg

Like it, thought you deserved some reviews on your art. I don't get your tags but w/e.

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

we all know that everyone is just here for sex and kawaii